What’s all the fuss about rebuildable vape systems?
As beginners, many of us have encountered terms such as RTA/RBA or RDTA. You might have frequently come across such similar terms and got muddled up with all these meaningless acronyms. In reality, they are truly meaningful terms for referring to the Rebuildable Tank Atomizers and Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizers. Even though, as amateurs, we might find them silly, empowered pro vapers around the globe have taken into the practices of building their vape coils for crafting a tailored vaping experience.
So what are these rebuildable vaping systems?
Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (RBA) –
An RBA is a vaping tank system with a build deck that is integrated with an e-liquid absorbing wicking material, a glass tank, chimney and a drip tip. The top region of the atomizer houses the chimney, which is fastened to the build deck. The e-juice is enclosed in the tank of the vaping system which is surrounded by the chimney and the build deck. A majority of these rebuildable tank atomizers have sophisticated features to regulate the airflow movement inside the deck according to individual preference.
- Customize the vaping experience according to individual preference by building a vape coil with a particular resistance. It is far cheaper and effective to build your own vape coil than to buy them from the market. A high performance vaping is ensured from a coil that we built, unlike a readymade one.
- A prolonged vaping session is ensured with RBA systems since they have a massive capacity to store e liquids in their tanks. With the use of RBA’s, there is no question of frequently refilling the e-juices.
- The authentic essence of the e juices can be realised with the help of a rebuildable tank atomizer.
- It takes a considerable amount of time to build these vape coils since multiple components are used in the process.
- Recoiling the RBA’s can be a complicated task.
- Increased risk of e juice leakage due to constant replacement and maintenance.
Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer (RDTA)
The Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizers is an ingenious combination of RTA and RDA that offers the optimum benefits of both these tank systems. They are mistaken by many vapers to be a dripping system, rather they extract the e-liquid from the bottom of the tank by the phenomena of capillary action. Due to the elevated viscosity of the e liquids, they vertically flow towards the drip tip via an absorbent structure which causes the capillary action. This method closely resembles the act of dripping that is misunderstood by most people.
- Intense and sharp Flavours can be realised with the use of RDTA.
- Can be effortlessly cleaned and maintained.
- The vape accessories that are used to build these atomizers are quite cheap.
- RDTA is a prominent rebuildable vape system that is popular for generating luscious clouds.
- You can frequently experiment with a wide variety of e juice flavours.
- It can be an uphill task for beginners to build set up an RDTA device.
- Very minimal e juice storage capacity.
- The efficacy of the RDTA depends on the quality of the coil that is built.
Now since you are equipped with valuable insights about these vaping systems, a question might naturally arise as the need to investing so much time and effort in building a rebuildable vaping system when a factory-made vaping system is easily accessible in the market. The answer is subjective as some individuals are prone to experiment and tinker with everything they lay their hands on. They are usually hobbyists who consider building a vape coil as an artistic endeavour and find it absolutely rewarding. Furthermore, pro vapers have vouched for the mind-blowing outcome of vaping in a hand-built vape coil that produces a fantastic experience that cannot be replicated even by the finest factory-made vape coils.